Great News! We are fully open for appointments
We are fully open for appointments. But if you are concerned about Covid-19 and coming to the clinic, we have made other arrangements to make sure that you can still be treated.
Covid-19: What to expect at your appointment
How we keep you safe during treatment
We want to reassure all our patients during the Coronavirus pandemic that we take every precaution and follow strict guidelines from our professional body. The health and wellbeing of yourself and our team are always of utmost importance to us. All rules round social distancing, PPE, and sanitising are strictly adhered to
Please be aware of the following:
- The physiotherapist will wear PPE during your visit as required by Public Health England.
- Your temperature will be taken by infra-red thermometer before treatment
- The physiotherapists take their temperature before starting work and are fit and well. They have not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days to the best of their knowledge.
- You are required to wear a mask, social distance and use hand sanitiser whilst in the clinic
- You will have a health screening phone consultation before you come for treatment
- If you have had symptoms of Covid-19 and are awaiting results of a test you cannot attend for treatment until you have had the results which must be negative.
Still not sure about visiting us at the moment? We have a couple of options for you
Online / Virtual Physiotherapy
Even if you are shielding or are unable to have visitors, you may still need an assessment, advice, and exercises to help your recovery.
We have set up a simple and secure video consultation system that will allow you to speak to a physiotherapist, in private, using the video on your mobile device or computer webcam.
Don’t worry if you’re not very technically minded, our wonderful team will take you through it step by step.
If you are concerned about coming to see us in person and are looking to limit your contact outside your home, we can come to you.
Our team can arrange to visit you at home and carry out a full assessment and treatment.
Contact our team today and ask about Home Visits.